New Manhattan DAC II features include:
– World’s highest performance 130dB Sabre 9038 DAC chipset.
– 32 bit integer Class 2 USB2 driverless audio interface
– World class transparent analog preamp attenuators
– Roon Ready optional network card
– MQA ® hardware decoder
– Improved optional phono preamplifier card
– New, easy to navigate menu system
The Manhattan DAC II design uses the same chassis, same power supply, and front panel circuits as the original Manhattan. It uses a completely new, redesigned main board. This offers a substantial sound quality upgrade. Significantly better detail and resolution, and state of the art transparent analog preamplifier performance.
Original Manhattan owners are encouraged to upgrade to Manhattan DAC II for a very reasonable upgrade fee. Upgrade includes replacement of the motherboard and will be performed in the US by Mytek Brooklyn office, in Europe, by Mytek Warsaw office and overseas by authorized Mytek dealer. Please contact Mytek via online tech support system for more details.